We zoomed in on privacy, protection, and ministry.
This week's chat moderated by David Hansen (@Rev_David)
1. How do you protect the privacy of minors in your online ministry?
1a. Is your ministry "opt in" (release form required for all) or "opt out" (people have to be asked to be excluded)?
1b. If you are opt in - how do you handle pics of worship? Stop visitors and ask for forms? Never show worship?
2. Do you have an online space where your community can have sensitive/confidential discussion? Where?
3. What is the diffence between "private" "confidential" and "secret" information?
4. Does the person ministering have the same expectation of privacy as the person being ministered to?
5. Is it inherently harder to keep confidences and privacy in online ministry?
Read the transcript on Storify