You know those Bible Study programs that suck?
Can social media help fix that? That's what we discussed.
This week's chat moderated by Jason Chesnut (@crazypastor)
1. What’s one aspect of bible studies that have sucked, in your experience?
2. What’s one aspect of bible studies that haven’t sucked? What has made them good?
3. Which social media platform works to encourage these good aspects/discourage suckiosity in a bible study?
4. What are some biblical stories that could work well on various social media platforms?
4a. How about y'all tweet some right now?
5. Best practices: what are some examples of bible study and social media in a harmonious partnership?
Read the transcript on Storify!