We chatted about which tools rock
for getting information out,
how to best use official accounts,
and practical ways to improve
electronic communications. Also, pie.
Tonight's chat moderated by Neal Fischer (@nealffischer).
1. What are some ways social media tools are being used to get your church’s information out to the people?
2. What are some activities you could organize in your area to do this kind of good?
2(attempt 2). What are some activities you could organize, for good, to test your social media?
3. What’s more important, having your church on Twitter or your pastor on Twitter?
4. If you are posting from an official account, what are some things you “should do” in that role? 4A. Conversely, what are some things to avoid while doing while in that role?
5. What are the practical things to do to improve your electronic communications? Site, Blog, #SM etc.
Find the transcript here on Storify.